North Gaia EC is a unique architect-designed landmark that brims alive in the heartland of the popular Yishun estate. North Gaia EC rises into the sky above a landscape of greens and blues. This is the latest development that will set the standard for executive condos in the future.
North Gaia EC, a tastefully designed residence located in Singapore’s bustling city of Singapore, is conveniently situated. Yishun EC will nurture you and your family in the best way that nature intended.
North Gaia, an executive condominium (EC), is located at Yishun Avenue 9 The site is a 99-year leasehold and has a surface of 21,514 square meters and a maximum GFA 60,240 sm. It is located approximately 1.4km from the Yishun MRT station. There are expected to be around 600 housing units.
North Gaia EC can be found at Yishun Ave 9. Northpoint City and Yishun ten are nearby options for satisfying your shopping and dining needs. Yishun Park is the perfect place for families who want to have fun outdoors.
North Gaia EC Facilities
Your home space can be transformed into a paradise with thoughtful, intimate amenities. Living in tropical paradise is possible with lounge areas that are covered in lush landscaping.
Spa pools strategically placed will help you feel calm and relaxed. An aqua gym is available for water aerobics. A swimming pool for your laps. A poolside gym adds an extra dimension to your workouts. The Gourmet Pavilion offers alfresco dining options and a taste for bliss.
WHY NORTH GAIA EC
- It is close to the Seletar Aerospace Park, which offers great investment opportunities.
- Located within a short walk of multiple restaurants, food courts, markets, and convenience stores.
- It is a short ride of 1.4 km to Yishun MRT Station and Bus Interchange.
- Enjoy unobstructed views of nature and parks from the luxury of your EC units.
- There are many recreational opportunities in the area: Yishun SAFRA (Sembawang Country Club), Orchid Country Club and Lower Seletar Reservoir Park. Yishun Pond is another example.
- Three major expressways are within easy reach: Tampine Expressway, Kallang-Paya Lebar and Central Expressway.
- The North-South Corridor, which is expected to be completed by 2026, will make it much easier to travel to the Central Business District and other areas.
Enjoy exclusive resident’s facilities that are designed to promote physical and mental wellness. Enjoy the resort-style holiday you desire with the comforts of your own home.
You can connect with ease using different modes of transport and major roads
North Gaia EC can be found 15 minutes walk from Yishun MRT. You will find four train stops at Bishan Interchange from Yishun MRT Station. From there, you can access the Circle Line, which connects you to the North-East Line and Downtown Line.
Bukit Canberra is only 2 MRT stations away from North Gaia EC. There are many amenities, including an indoor sports hall, a multi-purpose room, and a hawker center. The community also has green spaces for community farming, as well as lifestyle and other amenities in a naturalistic setting.
North Gaia EC residents have two options: walk to Junction Nine, or NorthPoint Mall if they want more shops. Further down, you will find Canberra Plaza or Sun Plaza and Sembawang Shopping Centre.
Yishun MRT Station
There are also four stops to Woodlands MRT Station, which is where the much-anticipated Thomson-East Coast Line is being built.
Education and schools
Yishun Ave 9 EC has everything you need, including connectivity, schools and shopping malls.
This list of schools is located near Yishun Ave 9 EC. Some of these schools include Xishan Primary school, Ahmad Ibrahim Secondary school, and Anderson Serangoon Junior College.